Saturday, October 25, 2008

Purchased: Table Numbers

No ordinary table numbers for this wedding! I purchased tall and skinny wood numbers for my table numbers project.













I can't remember where I got this idea, but here is the plan. The numbers are going to be painted black (to go with the black and white color scheme). Then, they will be attached (possibly with a small screw) to the top of clear glass jars with black lids. The jars will be filled with black and white mints, for guests to snack on after the meal. I found the lovely black and white striped mints from Hammond's Candies.














I think they are going to look very original and different when they are done. The only problem -- I don't know how many table numbers I need yet!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't wait to see the after photo's of this wedding. And those mints look so perfect!

Good luck!